Chris Parnell shares details about the new season.
Rick and Morty is the dark humor animation show, it has been audience famous since the day it got aired.
The creators of Rick and Morty Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon got a green signal for making new episodes. When season 3 got renewed.
Let’s get an introduction with Rick and Morty:
Rick and Morty is a series that follows the misadventures of cynical mad scientist Rick Sanchez and his kind-hearted but an annoying grandson Morty Smith. The show shows us the adventures of the Smit family.
Seasons of Rick and Morty:
To date there have been four seasons of Rick and Morty are premiered.
- Season one was aired on December 2, 2013, it had a total of 11 episodes and the last episode was aired on April 14, 2014.
- Season two aired on July 26, 2015, until October 4, 2015, whereas the season had 10 episodes.
- The season three was released in two parts, it’s the first episode was released on April 1, 2017, whereas the other nine episodes released from July 30, 2017, to October 1, 2017.
- Same with season four even it released in two parts, but the parts were equally divided. The first five episodes released from November 10, 2019, to December 15, 2019. And the other 5 episodes release dates are May 3, 2020, to May 31, 2020.
- Now the show is renewed for season 5.
Information about the Update of Season 5:
The writing part of the next installment is already complete, and the information was shared by Chris Parnell, the actor who voices Jerry Smith.
But, you should not get much excited as none of the actors have started the voice recording for season 5.
All this information was shared by Chris Parnell via a statement.
How many chances are there of production of season 5 to get affected by Coronavirus?
There’s a piece of good news for the fans of Rick and Morty, the pandemic won’t affect the production of Rick and Morty Season 5.
The actor does not have any need to meet for recordings, they can be doing it by maintaining the government orders of lockdown. And are eligible to record from their homes with full comfort.
This was also informed by Chris, he said that he upgraded his setup of the home. So that he won’t have any difficulty, would be able to record without any for season 5 from his home.
Now the most important thing, for how much time the fans have to wait for season 5?
While there’s no sure shot confirmation when Season 5 will air. Earlier, creators Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland had confirmed that Season 5 would air sometime around April 2020. But as the last episode of season 4 is yet to release as I write this, the next season is more likely to come out after a year or two.
Because almost every season has made fans wait. Some have made them wait for one year while some more than one year. However, there is no official confirmation, given the current coronavirus situation.
But for the safe bet, we can say season 5 might make you all wait for a year or two. Until then enjoy episodes of the on-going season.
TO KNOW MORE UPDATED KEEP READING, STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING.