ON THE 54TH BIRTHDAY OF HELENA COME LET’S KNOW ABOUT HER.
Helena’s Childhood and Personal Life:
Helena Bonham Carter was born in London England, on May 26, 1966. Her father’s name is Raymond Bonham Carter, and her mother’s name is Elena Propper de Callejon.
Helena has two sibling brothers who are older than her, the eldest brother’s name is Thomas Carter, whereas the other brother’s name is Edward Carter. They all come from a political background. Their paternal grandparent served as Prime Minister from the year 1908 to 1916.
Let’s see what difficulties Helena had gone through in her childhood:
Helena had a difficult childhood, her mother is a psychotherapist when Helena was five years old, her mother suffered from a nervous breakdown which was quite serious, and took three years for recovery.
Whereas her father is a merchant banker who became partially paralyzed after an operation to remove a brain tumor.
At age 13 Helena decided to pursue an acting career, she paid her way to an acting education with the money she earned from winning a writing contest.
What was the Early Career Life of Helena?
Helena Bonham Carter started her acting career by working in theaters playing roles in a theater play. Once she was cast to play the role of Lady Jane Grey in a play titled Lady Jane. Her performance was impressive, and it opened doors for her to more acting roles.
By the age of 16, she had landed a role in a television commercial, playing Willian Shakespeare’s Juliet in an advertisement for a stereo system.
She decided to move into mainstream movies because she was afraid of being typecast. When critics started labeling her as an Edwardian actress.
How was the Movie Career of Helena?
Helena Bonham Carter considered lucky enough to get significant success in her movie career. Her role in the film Flight Club brought her glowing reviews and lots of opportunities for future work.
She appeared in countable films of her husband Tim Burton, who started working with him in the year 2001.
LET’S CHECKOUT SOME OF THE HELENA BONHAM CARTER’S BEST MOVIES AND TV SHOWS:
- The Crown portrays the role of Princess Margaret in season 3 and season 4.
- Oceans’s 8, she played the role of a Bankrupt fashion designer.
- Cinderella, Bonham played the role of fairy grandmother.
- Burton and Taylor, in which she was seen in the role of Iconic Elizabeth Taylor.
- Dark Shadows, in the movie she’s the live-in psychiatrist.
- Les Misérables. She was the wife of innkeeper Monsieur Thénardier.
- Great Expectations. Bonham Carter portrayed a wealthy spinster.
- Alice in Wonderland. Bonham Carter took on the role of the Red Queen.
- The King’s Speech. She was in the role of Queen Elizabeth.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. She introduced herself in the role of Bellatrix Lestrange.
Come let’s learn those 5 unknown facts that every fan of Helena must know.
Here are those amazing 5 facts about Helena bonham carter:
- Helena is very well known as an actress: As mentioned above in the article Helena has made her name as an actress by her Television Movie written by K.M. Payton titled “The Model of Roses”. After which she made her debut in the movie industry with the film Lady Jane and she was playing as a lead in the movie.
- Helena learned acting from acting school, she paid money to be a leading actress: As we know Helena is from a no acting background, she set her foot in this field by winning the National Competition for Writers (1979) and used that money to learn acting education to be on the list of leading actors.
- Helena’s collaboration’s with Tim Burton: It is said that Helena’s collaboration with her husband Tim Burton was very helpful in her career, she has often collaborated with him on Planet of the Apes, Big Fish, Corpse of the Bride, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd: Demon Hairdresser from Fleet Street, Alice in Wonderland and Dark Shadows.
- King’s college did not permit Bonham to be in the college: There are rumors that Bohnam refused to study at King’s College, Cambridge because she used to concentrate more on her career compared to her academics. But the main reason was the college officials were having dread that she will leave in between the class to pursue her career.
- The best moments of Helena, moments of her honor: Let’s read the moments of pride for Helena.
- She has been a two time Academy Award Nominee for her roles as Queen Elizabeth Queen Mother in a King’s Speech and Kate Croy in Pigeon’s Wings.
- Recognized in seven Golden Globe nominations – the Emmy International Award for Best Picture, three Emmy nominations, the BAFTA Award, and the Screen Actors Guild Award.
- SO HERE’S WISHING HELENA A VERY HAPPY 54TH BIRTHDAY MAY SHE SHINE LIKE THIS FOREVER.
TO KNOW MORE STAY CONNECTED WITH US. TILL THEN STAY SAFE STAY HEALTHY.