If things were normal, this would have been that time of the year we would be rejoicing the cult Scarlett Johnsson back being Black Widow.
In the recent interview, the actor has opened about the film is much deeper in its context than its predecessor. Scarlett also reacted to the fiery speculations of Rober Downey Jr. aka Iron Man making a cameo in the film.
As there were reports popping out that Downey Jr will be making one last appearance as Iron Man in Scarlette Johansson-led Black Widow.
The film is the first Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) movie after Spider-Man: Far From Home, and the first one from MCU’s Phase 4.
The plot of the Movie:
While Scarlette Johansson’s Character Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow got her spin-off film, fans were excited. In the movie, Scarlette is playing the role of an agent of the fictional spy agency S.H.I.E.L.D. and a member of a superhero team, The Avengers. The movie is directed by Cate Scotland.
While talking to the parade Scarlette expressed how it felt to be first rejected and then earning the same part.
When she was asked about the film and the storyline, she said, “It’s a film very much about self-forgiveness and accepting decisions that were made for you. It’s much deeper than anything we could have done earlier.”
If you are not aware of it, Scarlett Johansson stepped in as Black Widow after actor Emily Blunt had to quit. Further in the interview, she spoke about how she was skeptical about the part, and if people would accept her as a superhero. But it was later when she saw her shot in the first Avengers film, she got to know the impact.
CAMEO OF ROBERT DOWNEY JR :
Lately, there has been conjecture that Robert Downey Jr also known as Iron Man will be making a cameo in Scarlett’s Black Widow. The film is technically a prequel that is set somewhere between CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR and AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR.
However when Scarlett was asked about Robert’s cameo as Tony Shark; she didn’t deny or accept it; she stayed mum and just smiled. So we guess if the pitch is right we may see Tony Shark returning.
CAST OF BLACK WIDOW :
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. An Avenger, highly trained former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova aka Black widow. A sister-figure to Romanoff, she got trained in the Red Room.
- David Harbour as Alexei Shostakov aka Red Guardian. The Russian super-soldier counterpart to Captain America and a father figure to Natasha and Yelena.
- O.T. Fagbenle as Rick Manson. An ally from Romanoff’s S.H.I.E.L.D. past who is romantically interested in her.
- Willian Hurt as Thaddeus Ross. The United States Secretary of State and a former U.S. Army General.
- Ray Winstone as Dreykov. The head of the Red Room.
- Rachel Weisz as Melina Vostokoff. A seasoned spy trained in the red room and a mother-figure to Natasha and Yelena.
- Olivier Richters in an undisclosed role.
- Robert Downey Jr will appear in his MCU role as Tony Shark aka Iron Man.
BLACK WIDOW RELEASE DATE:
Earlier it was decided that the movie will release in the month of April but due to the coronavirus pandemic, it is now set for a November release, and fans can not wait for it.
WE KEEP FANS UPDATED ON THE LATEST NEWS UNTIL THEN CONTINUE READING.